Monday, August 8, 2011
Strawberry Pie 2
STRAWBERRY PIE RECIPE-2
Another great strawberry pie recipe...a classic one and nice tasting too !
STRAWBERRY PIE RECIPE INGREDIENTS
* 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
* 1 cup white sugar
* 3 tablespoons strawberry flavored gelatin mix
* 2 tablespoons cornstarch
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup boiling water
* 2 pints strawberries, cleaned and stemmed
* 2 cups whipping cream (optional)
STRAWBERRY PIE RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Combine sugar, gelatin, cornstarch, and salt in a medium saucepan. Stir in boiling water. Boil
mixture for 3 minutes over high heat, stirring constantly. Cool completely.
2. Arrange whole strawberries in pastry shell. Pour gelatin mixture over berries. Chill before
serving. Top with whipped cream...enjoy the strawberry pie !